Re: Bugeye Hard Top

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hard Top
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 10:55:07 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I don't have a bugeye but Mk1 Midget/Mk2 Sprite tops are very similar. They
do not fit anywhere in or on  the car other than "in place." They are drier
and warmer, but you either take it with you, on the car, or leave it at
home. Here's what I do with mine: in winter it's on the car, in storage; in
summer, it sits on top of the snowblower.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget