Re: Bugeye Hard Top

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hard Top
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 19:34:15 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Guys

I have 2 hard tops, 1 bugeye, 1 MKIV. In any season except winter they hang from
the rafters of my garage.
No pulleys, they don't weigh that much. Just some heavy wire with a few pieces
of
hose over it hooked to the ceiling and it is up out of the way.
Come on guys, use your heads! (keep it under the hard top)

Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut