RE: Bugeye Hard Top

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bugeye Hard Top
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 97 18:21:22 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix

How about a very large luggage rack.

Larry
----------
From:   owner-spridgets@autox.team.net on behalf of Ulix Goettsch
Sent:   Saturday, October 25, 1997 10:53 AM
To:     Rick & Carolyn
Cc:     spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Rick & Carolyn wrote:

> With all this talk about bugeye hard tops, It brought to mind a
> question.  Where do you put the hard top on a bugeye when not in use?
>
> I can't see it fitting behind the seat and over the hump.  In a square

Rick,

if this was possible, we wouldn't need soft tops!
The only cars that can do this are Targas (911, 914, X 1/9,...) and the
retcactable hardtop types (Skyliner?, MB SLK,...).

I am with you, I am not getting a hardtop because I would HATE to be on a
road trip and the weather turns nice and I can't put the top down! (I
guess I could throw it in a ditch or cable lock it to a tree....)

Ulix with softtop up :-(