If you feel like answering...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: If you feel like answering...
From: Jim Henderson <jphender@inav.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 05:27:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

More bits and pieces:

1.  My '69 Sprite has a two-groove pulley behind the fan.
    There appears to never have been an air pump.  Kosher?

2.  On the little plate that bolts on the water pump and
    supports the generator, there is a threaded hole.  What
    is it for?  I don't see an idler pulley.  I hope I didn't
    lose one.

3.  I am hoping to start it tomorrow for the first time in 10
    years.  I will be following the steps picked up from this
    group: