Re: Left Lane Cruiser!

To: "Eric Mumford" <mumford@rpi.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Left Lane Cruiser!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:35:38 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, actually, I ride a custom Raliegh road bike.  Aluminum frame, which
makes for the stiffest ride ever!  I just weighed it in at 24 pounds with
all the crap on it. I intend to upgrade it more later.

BTW, At that speed I was spinning at about 110 rpm (crank rpms) and I was
riding 52 teeth in front, and 14 in the rear. I plan on getting a 10 in the
rear for more speed!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com