LBC's as "real cars"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC's as "real cars"
From: Squeedlor of the Hill People <squeedle@khoral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:15:51 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

:0I think Frank is a little different than most of us on this list.  From what
:0I've gleaned from his posts, he appears to be the only one on this list who
:0attempts to use his LBC's like they were real cars. Most of us have real

Uh oh.

:0cars that we rely on for the mundane chores involved with living in a modern
:0society. Most of us don't have what it takes to try and maintain our LBC(s)
:0as primary transportation. If we did, I doubt we would have lasted near as
:0long as Frank has, I know I would be totally nuts by now.

Now you're scaring me.  Well, not to distract from Frank's situation, but
wish me well, folks, for due to divorce, I'm giving up my Mazda 323 to my
soon-to-be ex-husband as part of the settlement, which leaves me with my
Midget as my only car, because I'm the only one who knows how to drive &
work on it (and can fit in it).  Ack!

Fortunately I'm turning into quite a grease monkey & enjoying it. . . so
far.  And I am an easy bicycle or bus ride from work & the grocery store.

Y'all pray for me.

Shannon
'74 Midget
        If I had a dime for every dime I had. . .