Re: Daily driver

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Daily driver
From: Stan Fickes <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:56:26 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've been commuting in my Sprite for eight years now...  Last year, my wife
sold our Escort (ugh) to be replaced by the '57 Chevy wagon I restored for
her.  Until I get the TD assembled, those are our only transportation.  Of
course, I made sure I have the "new" car...  ;)  sf

At 11:25 AM 3/31/98 -0500, Editors, Molecular Vision wrote:
>I agree that many do not use their LBCs as God intended. But, quite a few
>of us do use our spridgets as daily or semi-daily drivers. How about a head
>count? I know Ulix does, I do, are there any others?
Stan Fickes        '65 Austin Healey Sprite
Software Engineer  '57 Chevrolet Bel Air
I-Cube, Inc.       '51 MGTD, '25 MG 14/28