Re: 1275cc bore?

To: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1275cc bore?
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:35:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I assumed it was supposed to a 3 place dimension, but either way bring your
pistons to the machinist to fit them individually to the cylinder.  I'm
kind of anal when it comes to engines, so I mic everything in advance (and
after, when possible).  $12 is good - that was the cheapest I could find
here in FL; My prices for the "Best Guy in Town" were about $80 higher
overall from the cheaper guys:

Bore and Hone           $       65.00
Deck Block               $       55.00 (doesn't need it)
Hot Tank Block          $       38.00
Magnaflux Block         $       25.00
Magnaflux crank         $       20.00
Valve job (including hot tank)   $70.00