Re: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, GMari58175@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: Brian Thornton <bthor@master.adams.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:49:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

"I do not think I have ever seen a concours
car take a popular choice award."

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite

Bob,

It happened two weeks ago at the Battle of the Brits car meet in Sterling
Heights, Michigan.  My gold level Bugeye received first place in
popularity.  They grouped the Sprites in with the Minis.  Minis took second
and third.  The Mini contingent was well represented with two genuine
Cooper S', one panel van and a pick-up.  I was surprised that the Bugeye
garnered more votes.

Incidentally, the car is painted Iris Blue NOT red. It can be done!

Happy Healeying!

Brian Thornton