Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: biffjones@erols.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:03:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Those Gold Seals with the 2" white wall are great looking!

Maybe we need an unrestored category, maybe a 75% original rule to weed
out  super (over)restored

As you can tell by mine I am not one for originality...but I am glad cars
like yours exist.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.