Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:54:34 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 9/21/98 8:58:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<<
 For those who don't know, both George and Biff have super nice original
 MKII Sprites, Biffs is black, George's is red.
 And I guess yellow is better then green from personal experiences.

And my very first paying customer still owns her blue '65 Mk. III with
43, 637 original miles complete with all the stuff that came with it
including Blue tonneau & bag and Bill of Sale!!!