Re: a Very Sad thing

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: a Very Sad thing
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:08:51 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Why should most drivers bother--truckers or otherwise?  Most folks
know how to drive a car or truck--or at least aim it--but little else
about the physics of the process, let alone matters of etiquette,
graciousness, or care for one another.  Why else do you suppose there
is mass slaughter on the highways daily?  I almost believe that any
concerns about humanity (or acting humane) end when the door slams,
shutting us in our little (or big) weapons.

Sorry.  Had to vent the spleen a bit.  Too many friends dead from too
many assholes.

Danny
dannyr@umich.edu
English Department