a Very Sad thing

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: a Very Sad thing
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 98 19:26:08 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ref:  Your note of Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:23:17 EDT

>>On the lighter side of a tragic situation...the bugeye would clear the
>>underside of the trailer, assuming the rear bumper and axles had been removed

  Years ago there was a photograph in the back of Road&Track(?) of a
square-bodied Spridget parrallel-parked UNDER the trailer of a
tractor-trailer rig parked at a curb.  It was under it at about where
the spare tire rack would have been if the trailer had had one.
  The car was obviously there deliberately, and I believe had it's top up.
     Ed in NC