Re: Radiator Stuff

To: "David Christman" <dpc@ai.mit.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Stuff
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:48:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A downflow measured at the cap is about 19". A crossflow measured at the
upper back of the shroud is about 16". Both are about 16 1/2' wide at the
mounting flange.

Installed in the car, a crossflow sits about 1' higher at the front than the
downflow does. This is measured from the ground to the top of the bolt
through the top of the shroud into the radiator.

The crossflow will not fit in either of my Bugeyes. The bonnet hits the top
of the radiator and will not close.

Based on the  numbers, yes it would fit. But based on my experience with the
crossflow it would depend on other things involved in the mounting.

Larry