Re: Makin' Trouble!

To: "Justin Cook" <justincook@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Makin' Trouble!
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:21:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You'll get no trouble from me.

>I think the spridgets have a great combination of low price, low snob
>level, easy parts availability, and fun driving.  I'd really be
>interested in hearing some comparisons.

 Exactly !
Spridgets are the VW Bug of LBC's.
Quick, cute, reliable (for a brit car) and replacement parts
are abundant and cheaper than most others.
When I was trying to decide whether to look for a TR 4 or MGB
I saw an article proclaiming the spridget to be the ideal
"starter sports car" for the reasons listed above.
After driving one the thinkin' was over !!

Dave
'67 Midget

ps. '67's are the best ! (just like VW)

Flame on !