Re: Bugeye Door Pockets

To: Martin Cooper <cooper6@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Door Pockets
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:50:54 -0400
Cc: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>, Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Martin Cooper wrote:

> If you find out there are two sets avail I also would like a set!

I have made 2 sets now, it takes some "Masonite" (1/8" hardboard
available at any lumber yard) some metal "U" channel, from any hardware
store, a bit of cardboard (see this thread) and some vinyl and contact
glue. It makes a nice weekend project and costs only about $20 with
lot's of Masonite left for the rest of the interior panels.

> Also has anyone tried POR-15? And if so thoughts!
POR= Paint Over Rust. Rust never sleeps! If you hide it it still
continues to rust untill it hits the edges and the whole floor pan falls
out. I know this for a fact!
Been there, doone that, and learned the hard way.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ