RH mirror base

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RH mirror base
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:22:58 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ordered a RH mirror a couple weeks ago from VB.  Finally got around
to putting it on and discovered when taking off the plynth that they
sent a 1 1/2 inch hole to hole rather than the 2 inch base pad.  They
won't sell me just the base to replace the one I have.  Moss has just
the base for $3.60.  Before I take a chance on that, was wondering if
anyone on the list has one kicking around.  Will pay the same price,
but thought I'd spread the money amongst us.  Let me know via email,
if you like.  Thanks.

Danny

dannyr@flint.umich.edu
dannyr@flint.umich.edu