Re: Camping??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:26:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Sounds like you need a trailer for your kind of camping.  If you need any
>help with camping gear, what to take, or where to get it, contact me off
>list.  I'd be happy to help.
>
>Allen Hefner
>Asst. Scoutmaster, Troop #1, Abington, PA
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

We used to pack all the luxury crap when we went camping with my parents.
They usually carry that stuff if we meet them for a few days, but we can
pack light.  In Boy Scouts, we would pack light especially if hiking.
There's still a lot of stuff left over from those days, like tarps, stoves,
and the like.  We have a rather large tent(don't know dimensions off hand)
that will sleep 2 comfortably and still have room to store stuff inside the
tent and car.

Now those backpack stoves come in handy!!  They just take a while to boil
water and you can't cook anything big on 'em.  Those stoves also come in
handy for hunting trips.

We're looking at going to Hickory Run or Locust Lake, PA.  Those are
favorites.  Hopefully we can still swing a trip this year.

Jason.

PS - Anyone ever strap a deer to their Spridget after hunting.  Now that's
just getting ridiculous!!!

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |