Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:33:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/14/99 10:35:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< This is NJ and here you call the DMV.  They only publish an 800 number
 in Trenton and the individual offices are unlisted.  I tried the number
 about 10 times today and it was always busy.  Welcome to NJ where we have
 privatized the DMV to give you better service.  Sad thing is the service
 might be better.  Bend over the governor will drive :-)  My advice is to
 try in the morning, get a name, and the legislation number and then
 have them send you a copy.  Good luck.

 Bill "All I here is a busy signal" Gilroy
 77 Midget
 90 Shar-Pei

 Bonus question, what does it say on the "Trenton Makes" Bridge?
 Double bonus question, "What is Trenton's most famous beverage?"
 No prize just list wide fame. >>

The busy signal is why I was so glad when PA decided to put all of the PA
Code on the web site.  Maybe it is better to send a snail mail request to the
DMV.

BTW, "Trenton Makes, The World Takes."

I give up on the beverage.  A web search didn't help.  Do you remember
Schlitz beer from Philly?  "Schlitz will ring the bell for ya, Schlitz of
Philadelphia!"