Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:40:00 -0400
Cc: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> Antique registration will vary from state to state.  Call the NJ DOT office
> and ask them to send you the full info on registration and the form.  Don't
> assume that it is the same as any other state.

Allen,

This is NJ and here you call the DMV.  They only publish an 800 number
in Trenton and the individual offices are unlisted.  I tried the number
about 10 times today and it was always busy.  Welcome to NJ where we have
privatized the DMV to give you better service.  Sad thing is the service
might be better.  Bend over the governor will drive :-)  My advice is to
try in the morning, get a name, and the legislation number and then
have them send you a copy.  Good luck.

Bill "All I here is a busy signal" Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

Bonus question, what does it say on the "Trenton Makes" Bridge?
Double bonus question, "What is Trenton's most famous beverage?"
No prize just list wide fame.