RE: Car show judging

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car show judging
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:53:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Been there, done that. Speaking from experience, very true! In my opinion,
when they start suing each other and flinging accusations of "slander" over
a god d*%#ed car show, it's time to pack up the pup tent and go home.

Yes, I'm building a "concours" early '58 Bugeye. My feeling is it will never
see the concours field. For me, the joy of seeing a final product identical
to the way it came out of the factory is worth all the headaches (and $$'s).
I love the chase. Nothing could make me happier than finding a set of green
floor mats, or a nine stud windshield date coded April '58 (except maybe
hitting a genuine "double" in a New England grouse cover with my dog holding
on point).

Just my .02

Daniel58612