Re: Car show judging

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:00:03 EDT
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A few years back a Morris owner with a properly restored and beautifully
prepped car came in second at a concours jjudged event.  The judges came
back and told him it was a shame that he neglected to sew edging around
the carpeting as that was what kept him out of first.  Morrises never
came with edged carpeting in those years!

I have often told Morris owners that I better never be asked to judge a
concourse Morris.

FWIW

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com