Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night

To: Tom Zuchowski <tzuchow@ibm.net>, AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All right - enough of this crap.  There were 2 S2000's
at Elkhart Lake today (both silver - does the S stand
for "Silver?").  It didn't exactly draw a crowd parked
near Thicko Village.  On the track, it caused a
traffic jam at the lunch time laps (I got stucjk
behind one in Speckman's 948).  I'm sure they are very
nice cars to buy for your mom as a retirement gift.

Ron
With Frank coaching