Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, davidr@sunset.net, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:56:00 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/18/1999 10:59:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Tomsjetta@aol.com writes:

<< Knowing well that $10,000 of what I am paying is going straight to the
middle
 man, I am dangerously close to $40k. Hell, at this point put me in an M/Z3
 roadster and I will smoke any S2000 at a light. Or a used Boxster.

 My friends, the point has obviously been lost here, and any sensible
spridget
 owner will see this clearly.

 Flame suit on, but I really doubt I'll need it.

 Tom
 78 Midget

Can I hear an "AMEN?"!!!!

I absolutely refuse to purchase any car with additional dealer mark up...well
to be honest, I've always refused to purchase any car without a 15% our
better cut on the sticker price.

The "undercoating", "Upholstery protector", and extra "dealer Prep" that's on
the small tag is nixed also.

If they can't take it off, they will have to eat that cost, or sell it to a
greater fool.

Most of the undercoating or upholstery protection is only a $5 can of spray
anyway...sold to you at $250-500.

Let the dealers keep em.

Robert Houston
charter member of the American Society for the Prevention of Paying Retail.