Re: E-bay

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:22:22 EST
Cc: stefanr@bealenet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/10/1999 9:56:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
b-evans@ix.netcom.com writes:

>  Jay and Stefan...
>
>  You are both absolutely right, it is a form of bid manipulation.  As such,
> it is
>  unethical in all auctions, whether at Sotheby's, Christie's or on the
> Internet.  It
>  is also a clear violation of eBay rules and has rightly resulted in people
> being
>  banished.  If anyone thinks that it is OK to break the rule, they would
also
> being
>  saying it would be OK for a seller to break the same rule by using a shill
> to drive
>  up a price.
>
>  Bob Evans
>  Anaheim, California

Robert, Ed, chuck, Frank...

oolitcay onya hetay ebayya....these guys are going to figure out our plans
for Spridget part monopolization and ultimate world domination.  By the way
Guido says the take from the slots are down, Ed you are late on your veto for
the trilateral presidential pick, and chuck the John Birtch society is
reporting you for late dues payment.

Robert, the brown shirts you ordered and the arm bands should be ready next
week.

Did we ever figure out Jays address for the Chicago guys?...the ought to be a
law against witness relocation........

Robert Houston...gotta go, the voices want me to clean the guns again.........