Re: E-bay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:58:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Cool!  You have electric shorts?  I have a pair of electric socks ( though I
haven't worn them ).

I think that the Walmarts would still deserve a better buying price because
of the efficiencies gained in labour and shipping charges, etc to ship a
thousand instead of multiple orders of a few pieces??

It pains me to go to one of those warehouse type stores and be served by
order takers who haven't got a clue what they're selling.  We have to be our
own experts on a multitude of things now.  I grew up buying from experts in
small shops and I will gladly pay a fair premium for expert service.  In the
long run, you save time and money by not having to return items that don't
suit or don't work.  However, just because someone has a small shop, doesn't
make them an expert.  :)

Robert D.
Jack of all trades, expert of none.