Re: E-bay

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:31:48 -0600
Cc: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Suppose.....Suppose.....certain people (on the list) always find
 the best parts (on e-bay) first....due to daily searches (I search every
couple of days) Does that mean I can NEVER bid on something I need too?
Because So and So will get mad? Come on, It is an auction......Highest bid
wins, right?

Susie