OK, JOKES OVER!!!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK, JOKES OVER!!!
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:34:34 -0600
I don't know which of you jokers was so mad about me cruisin' around
with the top down and in a short sleeve shirt Saturday that you send
down all this damn snow. You mean, vindictive, rotten,  um,
............er, ............. Montana Bob YOU!!  Who ever you are, I
want you to come down here and get all this snow, NOW!!!!  You don't
need to fess up here on the list, and I really don't need to know who
you are, just come down tonight, I'll keep my eyes closed, PROMISE. When
I wake up in the morning I want all this white crap gone... That's it,
nothing more, I live in Texas for the LBC weather, I don't need this. I
want my top down again (:^(