Re: OK, JOKES OVER!!!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: OK, JOKES OVER!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:00:19 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry Brad,

I guess I had a hand in it too.  You see the air was so clear, and the hills
were so near I had to get lost in them, Sounds like" the sound of Music"
doesn't it.  It just kind of drew me higher and higher.  Although Puddles
doesn't run as smooth as Glen's, Blame the Kent cam.  It still sends a
thrill up my spine every time I fire her up, could be bad motor mounts too.
I'll have to check that.  8*}  That's me grinn'n from ear to ear.

If I remember any thing about Texas it's, hang around a while the weather
will change.  Keep your chin up.  Spring is around the corner

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby