Re: 5 Speed Prices

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed Prices
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:19:29 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jeff,   The 1098 set-up from Bill uses a stock datsun 210 disc, both are 7
1/4".  The 948 and 1275 uses a 20mm, 18 spline, 6 1/2" (or whatever the
stock diameter spridget disc is).  I get the Datsun clutch kit, plate, disc,
TO bearing, and pilot bushing for $75.  That is for a NIB, AMCO clutch who
is the OEM for Datsun.
        No I am not selling them as I have no plans to compete with Bill and
Paul.  I told somebody where I was getting the rebuild kits for the 210
transmissions and now I can't get anymore.  If you know a good clutch place
they should be able to match the disc for you.
        Crash