Re: More electrical

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:56:00 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Ed, I used to own an air cooled vehicle - not a microbus mind you,
but still air cooled. Well actually 3 of them.
One was my first convertible a 62 VW ragtop.
The second was a Yamaha 250 MC
The third was a Triumph Bonneville 750 in a chopper frame.

What is wrong with air cooled. One was even British!!

Larry
Who always wanted an air cooled Porsche

>In a message dated 04/03/2000 4:04:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
>nosimport@mailbag.com writes:
>
><< 69 VW MicroBus.........
>        (with shovels and rakes and implements of destruction)
>    Just Shake
>  >>
>THANK you Peter C. for you VIVID elucidation on vehicles of which I have
>ABSOLUTLEY "NO" desire" to know a da*n thing about.  However, it IS nice to
>learn that some of my ancestors had a hand in the demise therof!!
>
>Blink, space, Blink, space, blink, space.  Ooop, WHER is the OTHER lite??
>Huuum
>
>       Ed
>
>PS:   Besides, there is not a soul on this list (I hope) interested in "air
>cooled",
>unless...................................?!?!? Nah

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.