a white stock bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: a white stock bugeye
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:34:48 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
anyone outthere with a "stock looking " bugeye out there?  i am about
circumvent the pennsylvania state law about the required all stock
photographs which are required to be submitted with the lic. aplication .
in spite of my car being a documented restored national award winning
restorationof a vintage race car.   the only real difrence being that now it
sports a tiny plexiglass windscreen and the wiper arms are off it and very
early "small" huffaker flares on it the state will not allow me a vintage
registration.  so after some discussion with my local notary we have agreed
that the car is street legal after puting on the wipers and windscreen and
un-taping the headlights.  she has agreed to submit my aplication using
photographs of another car.   anyone who has a stock looking white bugeye
with steel wheels on it  out there?  i would gladly send you a fresh roll of
35mm print film to load in your camera and shoot a bunch of pictures of your
car for me and send the exposed undeveloped film back to me (i'll include a
return mailer and return postage too).   in order to satisfy pennsylvania's
requirement to recieve my vintage registration i would have to cut of fthe
flares and replace my minilite copies with steel wheels and hubcaps and cut
the rollbar out of the rear deck which was installed in less 1 week out of
the showroom in 1961!  they want the car to look assembly line like with no
allowance for it's racing heritage wich started 6 days after it was
purchased from a washington d.c. dealer as a new car.  so any of you wild
and crazy individuals out there interested in bucking the system out there
able to assist me , drop me a line a-la-personal email and we shall see what
we can whip up!
i wanna drive it on the street again!(getting sick of these hondas and
toyota's buzzing around and want to do something about it!)
chuck.
thanks gang!
cfchrist@earthlink.net