Re: nib / nos

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: nib / nos
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I wanted to replace the brass straps that hold the rear hard brake lines to the
axle. VB shows a picture of them in their catalog (picture looks just like the
orginals). What I received was two black zip ties! Heck I already had a couple
hundred of those sitting on the shelf!
Ended up finding a decent set on a parts car.

 - Bryan