Re: nib / nos

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: nib / nos
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:16:03 -0500
Cc: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
You are so right, as Spridget owners the parts availability for my car vs. say a
Datsun Roadster really annoys a friend of mine, we have something of which to be
truly thankful. Maybe you need to remind us of this on the last thursday in
November <G>

Charles Christ wrote:

remember not a too long ago past where you were just glad to meet another
spridget owner within 50-100 miles of where you lived? and then you remarked
wow! small world huh?   now at the push of a button you can converse with owners
all over the globe.