Re: Stainless bolts

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Stainless bolts
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:25:21 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Glen,

I wouldn't use Stainless on the exhaust either.  Stick with the brass
nuts they come off a lot easier.  It is also one of the things always
removed when a problem occurs.  Stainless when it heats up is down right
awful to get off.  I work around a lot of steam pipes with these on
them.  If they don't have a lot of anti cease on them they are trashed.
It's gall city.

Rick