Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: mlawyer@starpower.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:35:57 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/2000 12:07:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlawyer@starpower.net writes:

<< live under an oppressive system of laws where every aspect of my
 life is regulated by a "benevolent" but unsympathetic and all-powerful
 government..  >>

I can feel the movement of our government in this direction.   Little
freedoms are being squashed every day, piece by piece, bit by bit.   The
computer has aided Big Brother in "registering" and tracking all of us.  And
we all just roll over and go along with it.   I am  not a member nor a big
time supporter of the NRA, but you have to admit, they are one of the only
groups to stand up and really fight for the government backing off its
tyranny to freedom that it is currently moving toward.

Every day I get in my Midget and hit the road, I find that today I can't pass
here, where yesterday I could, simply because some dimwitted beurocrat sat in
his office and drew lines on a map, I have to stop at the newest stop light,
reduce speed to 45 (yesterday it was 55).  Nibble, nibble, nibble.   Shut up
David C.  8^)

--David C.