Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:20:13 -0400
Try my system.  Put them in un labeled boxes (two categories, greasy
parts and clean parts) in the living room, dining room and guest
bedroom.  Then when you have a need for one of the parts you already
have, just accept that you will never find it, avoid the stress, and
place a quick call to one of the usual suspects and have it sent UPS
air.  Seems to work for me.