Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, woodrat@spacey.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:34:17 -0700 (PDT)
Just do what Peter Egan discussed in a column once.
Label the boxes with a date 3 years from when they are
packed (meaning today you would label a box
"7/17/03").  If you don't open the box by then, throw
it out.  We should all try this, except ship the boxes
to me and I will verify they are, ummm, disposed of
properly.

http://mail.yahoo.com/