Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

I'm 6' and 175lbs, but I have long legs, so head room usually isn't too much of
a problem for me.
Fortunately, I do like the interior, especially the way the dash is painted to
match the exterior paint. The only interior item I don't really care for is the
steering wheel, but I'm sure the after amrket vendors will have a solution for
that shortly.
 - Bryan

>To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com>
>Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
>
>I've sat in a few.  FOr a 5'11" 215 lb guy,  it's pretty tight.  My head hits
the ceiling on the left side.  I didn't fuss with the seats too much, though.
Seemed nice inside.  Very plasticy.  But that's with any car now-a-days.