Re: My Midget runs, sort of

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>, "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Midget runs, sort of
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:51:20 -0700
Actually, it's just the opposite. The vacuum is setting it to 2 degrees
ATDC and goes away when the RPM increases, but 10 degress BTDC is correct
without vacuum.

I agree on the time limit for dialing it in. It took me at least a week of
fussing before I sorted it all out and got things running properly. It
could me done in less if you knew the engine, but it was unfamilar
territory for me too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A