Re: "Concours" Restoration

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: "Concours" Restoration
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 08:57:38 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
That is why we are all here Charlie, to learn from each other!!  I made the
mistake of making my first question to the list the Morris vs. B.L. thread
(check the archives if you want on that one). Man, did I see a bit of a
conversation on that score <G>. Anyway, you should never hesitate to ask a
question, because more often than not, someone else will learn from the
answers that you receive.   Brad