Re: "Concours" Restoration

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Concours" Restoration
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:05:39 -0700
Most Concours events allow "period correct modifications" to sporting cars.
The 1275 and ribcase transmissions could be stretched to be included under
this definition in many smaller concours competitions.  I believe that the
definition of the word is linked to what the person is describing.  There is
a difference between "restored to concours standards", and "detailed to
concours condition".  Subtle and perhaps misleading, but two different
definitions none the less.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon