Re: Re: Car for Sale in Penn.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Car for Sale in Penn.
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:00:59 -0500
Let me add my two cents.

1) For those bitchin and complaining about ebay. Why not write to ebay. Looking
through their site they have a suggestion page.

2) For the others concerned with the price AND auction procedures, think a
little further. Like in a real auction, when the item doesnt get any bids, it
is often offerred for a lower opening bid or the auctioneer ASKS for bids.

If someone could use this Midget, contact the seller near the end or after the
end of the auction and politely make him an offer.

He sounds like a car guy since he mentions other car projects. And maybe he
even has a few unmentioned worthless parts (to him) that he might throw in that
will make the deal real sweet.

Maybe he is like you and me. He just needs some moola to fund his hobby.

PS I believe that the lack of a title on an older car is not a problem in
states.

Fred Criswell