Re: Car for Sale in Penn.

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Car for Sale in Penn.
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 15:56:36 -0800
Cc: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Just to clarify something - I work at a REAL auction, and we absolutely
do NOT have any shills in the audience! The seller, if present, always
has the option of buying back his own item if he is not happy with the
price. If that is the case, he would only need to pay the auction
commission. It is understood that everything that we sell is sold with
no reserve. The auctioneer is a retired cop, and one of the most honest
people I know. If we know there is a defect, we tell you before bidding
starts. If we find a defect during the bidding, bidders are told, and we
start over. If we guarantee an item to be good, and you get it home and
find out it isn't, the seller doesn't get paid and you get your money
back. All it costs you is a trip back for the best entertainment in
Douglas County. (The chili dogs aren't bad either)
Kate