Re: A Little LBC

To: Michael Grint <mgrint@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:27:28 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When my boys come to visit me, they want to borrow my car!  Rental car
stays here!  They come back from the coast or the mountains with happy
faces!  And yes, mine wasn't exactly a concourse winner when I brought it
home more than 30 years ago.

FWIW, Paul A

FROM:   Frank Clarici, INTERNET:spritenut at Exit109.com
TO:     Michael Grint, INTERNET:mgrint@Sympatico.ca
CC:     spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   3/8/01 9:25 PM

Re:     Re: A Little LBC

Michael Grint wrote:

> My son is 41, but last summer when he asked when I was going to let him
> drive the Bugeye I answered with an unequivocal  NEVER.

Both my kids (21 and 18) Drive my Bugeye and my wifes Sprite (RHD)
Maybe, just maybe, one or both of them will get back into LBCs when they
are in their own home and have space and time for an antique car.

So let me ask this of you "I won't let my kid frive my LBC people"

Do you let them drive the 30,000 dollar modern car? The one you can't
fix?

Like Ed says, enquiring minds.......

--

Frank Clarici