Re: Re: A Little LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:13:50 -0500
This reminds me of my junior prom. At the time (fall '87), it was held at the
school. Instead of hiring a limo (no $$$), I had my dad drive us in. He owned a
grey and black '85 Suburban at the time. I think my date was horrified. My
father even tried to look the chauffer part with a coat and one of those front
brimmed sorta-floppy hats (I have no idea what they're called - you see Irish
immigrants in old movies wearing one of these).

He just went through surgery recently for prostate cancer. I'm still glad to
have him around.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

From mgraziano at mindspring.com