Fw: A Little LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A Little LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:45:25 -0500
I understand what you are saying Frank but you need to remember that last
year I bought a 76 Midget for my son to learn to drive. He gave me a ration
of $&*! one warm March day when I picked him up from school with the top
down. He was embarrassed to be seen in such a car! He will be driving a 1989
Chevy Cavalier if he passes his test today.

We don't own anything remotely close to the 30K range and he still will not
be driving our newer cars... Until he develops a love for the LBCs he ain't
driving mine. I have tried to get him interested but he is all into that
rebellion phase right now. Shame on him.

My daughter wants to learn to drive a stick. I'll teach her on my Blazer and
she may get to drive the Bugeye someday soon.

Kent