Re: A Little LBC

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:26:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
My daughter is 4 and is starting to get more interested in cars.  The other
week she pestered me to put on a cassette tape I have of cars driving round
Brands Hatch.  I had to sit next to her on the sofa and make driving actions!

This morning we went to have a look at Scalextric sets - I'm planning on
buying her a small set for her Easter present.

Daniel

In a message dated 08/03/01 19:30:09 Pacific Standard Time,