Re: A Little LBC

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:33:23 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If your son would rather drive an '89 Cavalier than be seen in the more
unusual '76 Midget, he's not in the "rebellion" stage, he's in the
"conformist" stage, which is much worse, because it means he has no
self-esteem and will probably "follow the crowd" the rest of his life.  It's
time to write him off and start concentrating on your daughter, who seems to
have a lot more "on the ball".

Bob