Re: to shave or not to shave

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: to shave or not to shave
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:56:34 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<<It looks better then original,>>

Sorry, Frank.  Opinions are likr as..............!  Every body has one.

<< of course not stock >>

BUT would you even venture to say that PIECES "resembles" "---as she was
built---" ???

NOT  a chance in anywhere!!

<<but I was sick of the
rust that kept coming out of the beads.>>

A]  Knowing you:  too damned impatient to do the "nitty gritty" work that
has to be done inorder to "stop" it.
B]  Unwilling to do it again in 10/15 years.

As time passes, and memories grow, there WILL come a day when you will think
(admit) to yourself, "damn I wish.....".

BTDTRT

      Ed

PS:  Yep, bought a new one in showroom in Monteray, CA Feb., 1962.
PPS:  Yep, wish to The Almighty still had her.
PPPS:  Yep, still wish I had anyone of the ensuing 6.  PERIOD.

///